We need your help this year as we strive to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. At the Manna Project, it is our mission to enable and equip Gospel Preachers, Preacher training schools, and orphanages around the world to be self-supporting. This takes funding and we need your help financially to achieve our goals. It is our goal to raise the majority of our operating funds for 2017 by the end of January 2017. We believe doing this will allow us to spend more time in the field laboring and less time spent fundraising continually throughout the year.
We are asking that you consider supporting us with your giving on January 29, 2017. This is a fifth Sunday and we are endeavoring to raise $3,000 from 100 congregations and individuals. We have already had one congregation donate $5000 toward our goal. Will you consider partnering with us in this great work? Let me give you five reasons why we believe you should:
1. We are faithful to God and His word. We have been entrusted with God’s word and we take that trust seriously. Our commission is to “Preach the Word” (2 Tim. 4:2). James says it is the “engrafted word which is able to save our souls.” (James 1:21)
2. We are faithful in spreading Gods word. Jesus said to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15) Currently we are working in Uganda, Haiti, Nepal, DR Congo, Tanzania, Philippines, Cuba, Ghana, Cameroon, and Togo. This year, in Uganda alone, we have had almost 200 conversions and planted over 10 congregations of the Lord’s Church.
3. We are faithful in training men to preach the Gospel. This year began the first year of the Rwenzori School of Preaching in Kasese, Uganda. This work is currently equipping 11 men to go into Uganda, Kenya, DR Congo, Rwanda, and hopefully soon even the South Sudan.
4. We are faithful in our organization. The Manna Project is overseen by a faithful eldership in Vidor, TX. These men oversee all the funds and the work that goes forth from the Manna Project.
5. We are faithful to you. We strive to provide current and honest reports of the work we do which you support (Acts 14:27). This is done through several mediums such as paper newsletters, email, face to face reporting, blog site, and Facebook. We love telling of the good work that God allows us to do together throughout the world.
2016 has been a great success for the Manna Project even though we struggled throughout much of the year to have access to the funds needed to work effectively and efficiently. We pray that we can be free from financial stresses in 2017 so that our work can continue to spread throughout the world. Will you help us in this cause? We pray that you will. If so, please let us know by January 15th, 2017.
I have attached images that you can use to inform the congregation of this needed work. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.